At some stage in all of our lives, we want clearer, fresher, younger-looking skin. Well, it can be achieved without dropping a ton of money and it can happen naturally! What you must do is persevere and over the course of three weeks, your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer. Here's how;
1. Avoid squeezing or popping your pimples, and stop touching your face!. The more you touch or squeeze the puss out of your acne, the more sebum your skin will produce. It will take more time for your pimples and blackheads to clear up because of the inflammation and irritation that can possibly occur.
2. Cleanse your face thoroughly (about 60 seconds) at least two times a day. Proper facial hygiene is the best way to be proactive. Use cleansers that do not contain parabens, sulphates or other nasty ingredients. Do your research.
3. Don’t forget to moisturise after cleansing your face. Washing can strip your skin of natural lipids, so using a moisturiser that suits your skin type (sensitive, normal, dry, oily, or combination) is essential to ensure that your body will not produce extra oil that may cause your skin to be more susceptible to breakouts.
4. Wash your face after a sweat session. It’s no secret that sweat clogs pores, so keep wipes or a spray with you when you know you are going to be sweating.
5. Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Seven hours is generally adequate. Not enough sleep over a period of time will result in problems that are hard to cure such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
6. Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, swim in the sea, ride a bike, and have fun! The exercise will boost your system and your skin will love it.
7. Protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. We all love the sun. We love being in it and we love having a beautiful tan. The truth is you can poison yourself with too much sunshine. UV rays cause skin cancer and if that isn’t bad enough it causes your skin to age faster than it should, contributing to unsightly wrinkles. If you must play in the sun, make certain you are using an adequate sunscreen. Don’t leave home without it!
These seven easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.